I finally got around to making a blog. Well, that's a lie, 'cause I made one before but deleted it...but whatever. The important thing is, I'm backkkk!
Why am I back, you ask? Well, my dear friend Remy (Hi!) can't hear me and my rants very often ('cause she actually has a life xD) and I need some way to rid myself of these terrible build up of words before I explode. I say, it's better than bursting, right?
Peace out, brothahs!
--Ivers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IVE-STAR! :D
ReplyDeleteI know this sounds REALLY weird, but maybe you'd might want to change your blog-title and be "anonymous"? It's because a LOT of people from your school are fans of you on Wattpad, and they might use some of the upcoming info against you...
*had it done to me once*
Just a suggestion, though! You might be smarter than me and not put things up which people IRL can blackmail you with. ;)
HAHA! That actually happened to you? It would happen to our dear Remy...
DeleteEhh. Only like 4 people I know IRL have a Wattpad, and I know a few people who read WSF and know of Wattpad...but very few actually are fans of me xD If I get blackmailed, then...lol. Awkward.