Okay, that's a lie.
This vacation didn't even really feel like vacation, to be honest. I still had crew practice to go to. I feel like I pretty much wasted the first half of the day, so a part of me is kind of happy to be going back to school, but only to socialize. Only the socializing part. I hate work. I hate work so, so much. So I guess I was only kind of sort of lying?
Ah. Also, my dad recently issued a new rule for me:
No writing on weekdays.
Um. What the heeeckkk?
Don't get me wrong. I love my dad to death, no matter how many fights we get in, but he's just so...nghh. So overbearing. He's worried it'll "get in the way of my academics" and that I'm "not focusing on school." First of all, I'm a high school freshman. Dude, calm down a bit...
Second, well, my parents act like I don't do ANYTHING in life. Like just today:
Mom: Ivey, did you finish your math homework?
Me: I'm starting it.
*An hour later*
Mom: Did you do your math homework?
Me: I'm almost done.
*Ten minutes later*
Mom: I thought you were working on your math homework! What are you do-
Me: Gosh! I heard you the first time! Seriously, Mom, you don't have to act like...like...my mom!

I know, I know, I'm being ridiculous...that's what moms are supposed to do. But it's still. So. Dang. Annoying. They're all about work, work, work.
<----I swear...this will be my life in the future.
Anyway, where was I?
Oh yeah, my dad.
I got really, really mad at him. Of course, I'm going to write anyway whenever I have even a free ten minutes or something, but he doesn't have to act like I'm addicted to it. Wait, no, I am addicted. But it's not like I'm smoking or anything! I don't drink, do drugs, smoke, sleep around...or any of those things. It's writing! If anything, he should be glad I'm addicted to writing and writing only. Nothing else. Except maybe music, but that's a different story.
Gah! Parents. They're so infuriating.
I guess I can kind of say I'm happy that I'm seeing my friends. Like I said, I love socializing. I haven't seen all of the non-crew members or any non-church members for an entire week. Especially a certain someone ;) hah. I'm not going to blab about it right now, surprisingly.
Sunday (to the tune of "Friday" by Rebecca Black)
It's Sunday, Sunday, tomorrow is Monday.
Nobody's lookin' forward to the weekdays, weekdays
Sunday, Sunday, why can't it be Friday?
Nobody's lookin' forward to the weekdays...
Studyin' Studyin', No! Studyin' Studyin', No!
DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE.
Mondays really need to go die
--Ivers
No comments:
Post a Comment